ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Introz...

Yeah! Finally the first post! what's up guys...after so much hype I've decided to enter the blogsters world (actually I've made my mind long ago well...sorry for the delay).

Well it's 1240hrs on a quiet Wednesday afternoon and I've tons of things that I should be doing.Yah I need to catch up on my sleep! For the past week ...I only slept 5 hours a day well exclude Sunday ( I did not sleep because I was trying to finish a book! and the following day was my Mother Tongue 'O' paper! Well indeed I'm an idiot.)
This year is the most important year for me cause it will decide whether I'm truly an idiot or born to have greater things in this world. Hmmm I guess that's the end of the first episode and I promise more would come (Yah next time I shall post with pictures)...Cheers everyone. :D


SLOWLY BUT SURELY...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home