ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Monday, May 4, 2009

Computing Math/Business Stats

We've already wrapped up the first topic of Computing Math. Set was the first ever topic. The new topic is Relations & Function. We done two tutorials and one Lecture. I tell You this. I can't even give a simple definition about Sets. Don't even ask Me about Venn Diagram. I don't even know they exist.

Poly life is difficult. Every thing is like Touch&Go. Unlike Secondary Sch, You would have someone like Mdm Cheng to help You. I just read my Study Plan. It states, 7 topics in 7 weeks.

So to those who gonna be taking their Major Exams soon. (why are You here?You can't find Math equations here.) Sleep with your Math Textbook if You want to take up any Business or IT Courses in Poly or even Engineering else well. If You know A Math, it's a Plus. Don't drop it, love it.

I learnt something. Too many goals, too many failures. I lost some things, I gained new things too. I gained new Perceptions. You will only learn Your lesson when You know what failure is like.

What I need now is a crash course man. Ashley willing to teach Me A Math from scratch. That's sweet I think. I need atleast a B for Advance Computing Math plus Diploma Certificate.

I understand idiot. Dont worry. I dont take things too hard.
Goodnight Sweet People. Study Smart.




" You dun understand. You're just a wannabe tt wanna go Business. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home