ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Testimonialz...

MY Second Post! Ok...I shall spent this time to talk about myself.(incase I've an admirer)






Sadly that was me... (cute right?)
Yah! It's hard to believe that was me.So beautiful & innocent... but now...
Then years later...



Well...everyone change... I've changed from time to time. Yah, like my mind! I'm very fickle minded and I always make rash decision. Even how stupid and jinx my life is...I'm always lucky! Yah...I gt a lot of near death experiences and had never really suffered any major failures in life(yet).


Come to think of it, my life is not that boring actually although it's a bit mundane. A day in Mohamad Iszwan's life would be = FUN & AND JUST FUN! Yah, I'm fun to be with! I think I'm humorous although I laugh at my own joke (but still funnier than KH or Ridhwan!) and I'm capable of making people laugh.Yah,without me the world would be a boring place to live in!
There will be no one to disturb Jun Guang,Justus and Michelle (I like your hair!) as well as the rest of the girls in 511.There will be no crap to talk about,no prank,no one to put bottle in your bag and no one to put crap in Bradley's bag and the worst case scenario...POA lesson will be boring! I'm born into this world to bring laughter and joy to everyone.Well I could be annoying at times!.Other than capable of craking jokes...I can do tons of amazing things.
I owe no one a living except for both of my parents.Both of my parents are very strict and I've been brought up with rules (if I break them, there're always consequences).


Whenever...I talk about my dreams, most of my friends laugh at me even my father laughs(what so funny?!).Though it's a bit ambitious...but no harm trying (right?).That's why this year is the most important year! I will work harder than last year to achive what I've set for. Last year was great...5 distinction in my N-level (but still I missed one stupid point against Jazreel!).I'm optimistic and determined that I could repeat that again (yah, I'm very motivated!).

I guess that's another episode of my life & certainly more would come! :D



"mungkin ini memang

jalan takdirku

mengagumi tanpa

dicintai..."

140days left...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home