ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Monday, February 9, 2009

enlighten Me.

time check, it's 11.30pm. I'm tired and there are so many things running in my head.

I'm confused, beaten and lost.

So it's official, I'm no more a NYPian. From this second onward, I'm a NPian. I guess many may not know about this. I actually went to appeal. Yes I appealed. And it's successful. It comes at a price. A very heavy price.

I had appealed for Information Technology in NP. I had to let go Business Information Technology. I thought over it very hard. Overweight all the pros & cons. It might be the most stupid things I've ever done but I'm willing to take a gamble. I might regret choosing Information Technology at NP over Business Information Technology at NYP one day.

It is hard to get into the Business Module in Information Technology at NP in the second Year, but nothing is impossible.


On second thought, I should have put JC as first choice! but, oh well thats Me. Full of stupid decisions.


legends.
NP- Ngee Ann Polytechnic
NYP- Nan Yang Polytechnic
JC- Junior College


"eh I think You shouldn't have appealed." ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home