ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

You deserve it if You really do.

Hello.

hmm... where should I start. Okay, all the people at my workplace are very nice people. And Mdm Nanhua gonna treat Me Ice Cream tmr! Yea! Thats something to be happy about.

Well about my O level result, I'm content with it. Okay I'm lying, but I'm not gonna be in denial either. I'm disappointed but still happy. I'm just 2 point shy of achieving what I really really really really really had set for! Wasted man. Why POA? Why POA? Why POA? I could have joined the Distinction Club. Oh well, I'm content. (not lying anymore!)


Everyone has Dreams. No one wants to be a nobody. The race for places has already started. I swear that the competition is Freaking tough. It would be too late to bemoan. You deserve it if You really do.

For Me, I'm simply too Average. And I do sound pessimistic.

So now what?

I heard that Pioneer Jc serve good Food. And I don't think I want to go to NYP. NP looks friendlier. But MDIS is right beside my house!

Okay, I'm sleepy. Goodnight.


"Eh I dreamt that You got top!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home