ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Feel a little bit like Home.


Hello. I'm back!

Midnight cycling is the Awesome thing that has happened since 2009. Never In this pathetic life of mine had I done that.

My ass hurts a lot. Seriously it hurts a lot. I mean, more to the right cheek than the left one. LOL. I really admire Jaz, Huey Ting, Shu Yu & Ah Hui (okay the girl that I couldn't pronounce her name correctly) cause they were the only girls who followed 14 of Us on this crazy crazy cycling expedition. And Jaz cycled faster than Me. I'm embarrassed. Hahah.


































































































And, Screw Nelson for not coming! So as KH! Fcuk You Guys!


"If You see or hear anything, just act like You don't."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home