ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm a Potato!

Hello.

Okay, I've totally forgotten what I wanted to say. Lol. Nevermine, maybe next time when my brain start working properly. And Yes, I've officially killed 80% of my brain cell. Whats left are just tiny fragments of dirty and unfavourable thoughts. Hahah.

Oh yah, Farhan shared with Me some "Mature" jokes. And now, I kept thinking about it! What the Fcuk! And still, I'm laughing violently at the thought of it.

For some reasons, the day is getting longer and the night is getting shorter for Me. Not complaining! ( Yet) Well, two more months left!

Tmr is Sujuan Birthday Celebration! I guess that's something to look forward to :D



"There are three ladies. A Brunette, An Asian & A Blond..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home