ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

WOAH!

Liverpool just drew with Atletico Madrid, again. Torres didn't play. Punch sucker! Both sides were equally match. Atletico Madrid claimed the lead at 37th minute before captain Marvel, Steven Gerrard saved the day, yet again.
I wonder how Liverpool would be without Gerrard...


Evil Chelsea and his Oily Billionaire finally lose.


I guess
that's it. I'm tired and complacent.

Oh Yah, I made a promise to Vina. Shit! My first promise in three months sia. The idiot who stole her wallet, kindly return it pls. It has a great deal of sentimental value to her. Yes, I'm begging You (the Idiot!). She's gonna kill Me if I don't find it. See! What did I get myself into?


"The referee points to the spot, it's a penalty!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home