ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm out of Brain cell!

I just killed My brain cells!


OMG! I just killed my brain cells. Now what's left in my head is absolute rubbish!



Wait. Did I just take My Chemistry Written Examination? Oh Yah... I just did. But it felt really really odd.
How did I do this time? Wow, that was the first question shot at Me ,when I leaved my lazy big Bum off the chair. Hmm... I really don't know. I seem lost for a while just now.

For now, I'm feeling a bit calmer. Everyone is feeling the pressure. Now It's getting into Me too. Jun Guang visited the toilet twice in less than an hour! I wonder what did He eat the day before. Hahah.

This post shall be a fast and furious one. I'll continue to remain disappear...

"You may start the paper now..."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home