ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tommorow Is Hari Raya! / Everything done?

Hello World!

If my mechanical clock is right and not playing a trick on Me, We're just a few hours away to Hari Raya! YEA! YIPPE! 30 days of Ramadan have gone so fast yet, I still feel like yesterday morning was the first day of Ramadan.

Well, usually at this hour, my mom would
be very busy preparing the dishes for tomorrow like she used to for the past years, but apparently She's not! For the first time, I'm proud to say that everything is prepared and done! Just waiting for that big day to come ; to welcome all the visitors to the house. The walls have been painted, the curtain already been fixed, Baju Kurung (hmm...??) I perhaps ironed already, Ketupat and Rendang already cooked. I guess every single thing is prepared.Hmm... Except for one tiny thing that really bugs Me! WHERE IS THE KUIH? There's no KUIH on the table yet! No drinks in the fridge! Only Potato Chips in the cabinet!


My mom thinks that I don't know that she's keeping all the KUIH&Cookies and Stock pile of Drinks in her room! This is the advantage of living in a small, old ,yet cosy and beautiful house! Shh... Don't tell my mom that I'm taking one set of chocolate cookie for myself! HEHE.

SOO GAUDY!

For your info, my parents are at my neighbour house (Helping out I guess) and my brother is MIA! (that's why I managed to sneak into my parents room!) Well, I should have gone to the Mosque but as You can see... I didn't. This is because of some idiots who supposed to meet Me just now didn't surface! Hahah.

For some reasons, I feel a bit empty deep inside. I still remember last year, the night before before Hari Raya, everyone was already at My Uncle's place. It was filled with so much love and happiness. And the next following morning, we celebrated again till the late night.
I guess this year, everyone is busy with their own life. Maybe that's why we shouldn't take things for granted!


I guess that's it for now! I need to wake up early for tomorrow's PRAYERS, which somehow I'm sooo looking forward to it.

SALAM AIDILFITRI TO ALL!

15days left...

"I want to be a Policeman!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home