ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Sunday, September 21, 2008

21st Day / My Papa Told Me...

HELLO WORLD! How are You people doing there?



Great! I just came back from IMM with my father. Apparently, there's a sale going on at NB Factory ,and my Father told me there's this NB Limited Edition Sneaker going at half the price! At first, for some reasons I didn't believe my Father and moreover, a NB Limited Edition Sneaker going at half the usual price, is too good too be true!

Well, somethings are indeed too good too be true! I did see it for myself. The Sneaker is Dirt Cheap! It's cheaper if You were to compare it to other Limited Edition Collections lah. Hmm...I wonder why is my father suddenly so good to Me?


PUTTING THAT ASIDE. 'O' Level Prelim is officially Over! I don't really feel good about all the subjects though ,sooo come Monday I think I'll know where I truly stand! Anyway, I've this eerie feeling that I won't see my name in the top 3 or rather top 10 of the NA cohort. This is because people around Me are getting smarter ,or maybe I've gotten stupider at this point of time! Hmm... which one is it? Hahah.

Okay, lets count how many days I have left before the so-called 'RED LETTER DAY' ?Hmm... 24 days to 'O'!

It's no secret that Everyone is actually gunning for that top spot! Well, Louis Dick has been bugging Me to list all the names and the positions of the people in the class. It's really a tough assessment. Everyone is suddenly working very hard and putting extra effort and time while I, doing the same shit almost everyday! Well, for a start Jazreel (the girl who beat Iszwan at N-level) has already gone Full-throttle! Not just that, people are actually having Group Study behind my back! I thought I was the only One. No wonder lah People are getting smarter while Iszwan is getting stupider! Hahah. Maybe I should be less Complacent from now on! WAIT. I mustn't be Complacent from now on!

I still remember the last time my Father really really really scolded Me, when I failed my Secondary 1 Mid-Year Examination miserably, till Miss Lee had to call my Father...

"I'm stupid, So You want to be like Me too?"

Hearing that from my Father, I was taken aback at how reckless I was ,and that I'd wasted too much time of my life; first was PSLE then later Secondary 1. My Father really expects a lot from Me. I guess after that I did wake up and stop being an Idiot ,and started to work really hard. Surprisingly,(not so surprisingly lah since I worked hard already!) I came in 2nd for Final Year. Know what? Jazreel was first! How fateful was that! I think I've this JAZREEL-ALWAYS-BEAT-ISZWAN syndrome! Now I'm on my final journey, and the competition suddenly gets tough! It's not just Jazreel or Nelson to be wary of from now on! IT'S THE WHOLE PEOPLE IN 511!

Isn't this good? Everyone is putting extra effort and time. But who's leading? All I know is that I AM NOT! tsk. tsk. tsk.


Well, for some reasons many people like this Pic.

Jazreel says...

"You looked Cool!"

Vina says...

"You looked retard"

Shawn says...

"You looked funny"

Taken Recently

Orgy! Hahah. But I really like this pic!

Now, I'm contemplating... to read KITERUNNER or TWILIGHT? somebody help~ I guess that's it.

24days left to 'O'

"I take size 8 Mdm. Thank you..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home