ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Friday, September 5, 2008

Fifth Day...Balls Shrunk!

Hello World...Yes my Balls Shrunk !

Apparently, I went to the outing after all! Well, somehow,someway,somewhat I'd managed to raise the $28. Okay, enough said!

Yes...can I help you Sir?

Sideways...

Ala` Carter~

More...

Candid Shot...Pei Wen looked happy! Must be the drink that I've spiked ,has taken it's effect!

DE MEN!

Yes! I had a great time! I ate & ate & ate & drank & ate & drank summore & keep eating like there's no tomorrow! It's a buffet spread what! Well,surprisingly everyone brought enough CASH (no borrowing here and there! or I see you tmr,I pay you tmr!) Hahah.If you see the background of the picture closely (eventhough it's blur) ...everyone is staring at Nelson ASS! OMG! Did you use KIWI clean?

And I found a shocking truth...other than I'm totally SUCK at Pool ,(drum roll pls)... JAZREEL is a powerhouse at POOL! OMG! She is F***ing good at Pool! She made Me looked like PEANUT lah~ O.o

Well on a brighter note...here is my class photo...

Well I looked like I wore a Wick that day ):

I guess that's it, as You can see on the tagboard on the right, I've already got death threats from Vina! So,if You people don't hear from Me again after this post ): that means I've been painfully murdered/tortured/sliced into many pieces then cooked to make satay/slaved to satisfy her every needs (hahahah! EEE!)/kidnapped and then sold to the highest bidder on EBay! Hahah. BOOO YOOU!

"Go read Tuesdays with Morrie now!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home