ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Oh My, Oh My ... why won't You Laugh?

HELLO World! I just had My English 'O' Oral!

Oh My , Oh My...I've only one word to summarise it all... SUCKS! But it's not all disaster though. I think I did rather fine for My reading and Picture (but not that excellent) However, I kind of stumbled on my conversation! Arrgh... Damnit!
OMG Iszwan,You're soo stupid! I didn't actually expect the first question that was blatantly shot at ME! It was totally unexpected...caught Me off guard! I though they'd ask on the topic abt SPORT but...somehow, otherwise ):
Why sport? (stupid Me) Well, because the reading and picture were somehow related to Sport!
I actually had many things on my mind that I'd wanted to put forward... well because I thought the invigilators would ask about SPORT. But when I heard the first question... I was impassive! And all the 'great' ideas on my mind just went flushing down the toilet bowl (literally) and my balls started to shrink! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!
AND the worst part of all... the invigilators were absolutely unmoved with my jokes!

Errrr... there goes my 20% ? I guess there's no point crying over spilled milk. There's still Paper 1 and Paper 2 left... B3?

less than 54 days left... (:


"Have you been in a situation whereby you...?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home