ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm Fucking* Happy!

Hahah!

Okay,for some reasons I'm really totally fuckingly HAPPY! Boys&Girls 'Fuck' is really a crude&rude word! Ironically,Mr Ash said that it's a "Good" word since,it can be used as Adjective,Noun,Adverb and Verb.But it has alter meanings though.Hahah (:

Amazingly,I'm starting to become the joyous Iszwan again.Yah...Iszwan is back!I'm really touched&thankful to everyone.Thank You (: for the beautiful smses and endless of encouragements!

Yesterday night, I really thought through on truckloads of things and I realised that I'm really really really an Idiot!(confirm 98%) I realised that I've a stupid dream and no wonder a lot ppl laugh at me.Okay, I don't hold a grudge to all lots of You.Anw all of You are Loved by Yours Truly! Academically I'm not doing rather GREAT, I'm just doing fine~(okay I'm lying abit).I'm beginning to really hate MATH ):
S.O.S Super-Zie?


Okay, I'm happy because for the whole two days (Saturday&Sunday) I actually played soccer for the whole period which I was supposed to be working hard and busy mugging!I guess not encouraging afterall. Okay Nelson is right, my inspiration is SUCKS! Anyway,today was a great game although We lost.Yah,We lost and I'm actually HAPPY for that! I'm amazed that I was very energetic.We actually made a Hell of a GOOD team!Well if I'm not wrong I was the only 17 years old in my team; the rest are actually 2 or 3 years junior ME and I've to say that they are all very talented indeed! (confirm 101%) and our opposition was as old as I AM!
TangLin U-15 with one 17 years old IDIOT vs TangLin U-18
The fact that I'm very very Happy is because that everyone in my Team really looked up to me and I feel I do make a very good role model to everyone.Right?
Okay,I don't smoke,I don't drink and neither do I find myself in the wrong side of law!
For the record VINA, I don't watch whatever You've accused me of watchin and neither do I find myself addicted to 'it'. I don't need to watch 'it' or do 'it' to satisfy my needs! (confirm 101%) Hahah.

So with that said, now I've no more excuses for being LAZY and serious shit get my files done ASAP!Everyone is looking up to ME and supporting ME in every possible way.With so much Belief and Support, I got to work harder and push harder!

ART OF WAR T.P 2: Plan Now,Avoid 'War' Later"

Okay,I'm hungry.I'm gonna indulge myself with the mouth-watering Geyland Serai market RESTU Stall's Kuay-Tiao! (: I'm done for now.

To Jaz:
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY
SORRY SORRY SORRY
SORRY SORRY
SORRY


"How long are you willing to wait?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home