ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm not what You think I AM!

HAHAH!!

First thing first...HAPPY RACIAL HARMONY DAY TO Everyone (wasn't that supposed to be two days ago? Oh Crap! I'm late!HAHAH!) Yah...To Everyone.I guess...

Time is really really short for me...so I'll make it short&sweet :

VINA HERMANTO a.k.a Angelic-Monster!! (okay...I'm being nice here) I'm not a PERVERT, neither am I a WO-MAN! I'm a true man and a GENTLEMAN...Hahah. Though I'm a IDIOT, I'm not a PERVERT! (confirm 87% Hahah) and I don't have dirty thoughts about any girls or even boys and including You! WTH Boys? Hahah. Eh I haven't decided to turn GAY you know!Don't worry~

Okay...it's 2130hr and I've yet to finish file-ing! MDM Cheng gonna skin me alive!!
Okay My stomach is hurting...must be Yesterday's Kuih Lopes(confirm 99%)

BYE!

"Quickly! People are staring at me!"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home