ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Sunday, July 13, 2008

I will get Stronger...

Today I woke up very early.Way earlier then any previous Sundays.It was weird at first; the surrounding was quiet.The birds weren't chipping,there wasn't any sound from the living room and the weather was fine.It was a peaceful site.I know something wasn't right.It was too good to be true.
Amidst from the desperation, my mom told me that my cousin has been admitted to a Hospital.
OH GOD...pls no more death in the family.I beg You.We're fragile,another shot would trigger a devastating effect.

I'm feeling lousy now.My mind is spinning,My throat is dry,My vision is playing with me and I'm running a temperature.Mentally&Physically, I'm getting weaker.

I must get strong,
I will get strong,
I have to get strong,
For all the people who care abt me
The road I'm walking on is full of holes.

"I'll never walk alone,because of YOU"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home