ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Update Update Update!

Hahah...It's time to update!
Many things happened. Of course, a day without a bad run with luck is inevitable! Okay...now I sound like I'm jinx! Well I'm not! Hahah. I'm an INSPIRATION to all! (: Like I said, many things happened during the course of one week ( which is this week). There's a mixture of laughter, joy, sadness and ANGER! Yes...you SOB*, you made me angry! Don't worry I'm very forgiving. I'll forgive and forget!

Let's start with the not-so-good part. (let me recall...) Hmm...I must say that this week is not as bad as last week. I guess Lady Luck has been watching over me. The only not-so-good part is ... I think my memory is getting stale! Yes,I've been forgetting things lately. So it's more of a human error. Lately,I've forgotten to bring my textbooks, Hw (I did my homework!), stationery and ( the worst case scenario) keys! Yes...of all the things to forget, I had forgotten to bring my keys! To be specific, it was last Wednesday. I was soooooooooo angry with myself! My stupidity had caused me to wait more than 2hrs outside my house and for the whole period as I waited 'patiently' for my mom to get home, I was reflecting and pondering..."what next?". Yes, what next? Hahah. Looking back, my Life is really FUNNY lah.
For the record , I think I did something bad&awful. Eventhough, YOU said it wasn't my fault , I believe I'm partly at fault. ):

On a brighter side, I've been doing quite well lately - Academically & Physically. Yes, I've been putting a lot of effort and time on my work but I believe there's still more to improve at. For start, I've been waking up WAY early to do my revision. I don't know how long I can last but at the thought of someone, somehow I'm able to do so (: So I think if I continue what I've been doing lately (minus my stupidity) I'm sure I'll achieve what I've set for.


I guess for the next following weeks, I'll be spending 70% of my day in school. And I want to say that I'm touched when YOU said YOU want to help me with my geometry (:


Okay that's my going-to-sleep face! Hahah. I think I really need to rebond my hair!

I guess that's it. Another week, another update and another episode of my Life. The next following weeks will be packed!
Well...22 July is a very good date for me to remember~ (:

To Jon: Eh I hope you like the surprise!

"I can't help but to feel awful..."

103 days left...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home