ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm losing my Sanity

How miserable can your life be? (where's the usual greeting?)
I think I'm losing my sanity inch by inch,day by day,minute by minute & second by second (that's exaggerating!)! In other words...you can say I'm losing my mind!

There have been too many deaths in my family lately! The first was my grandmother(the LOVE of my life), second was my neighbour(I consider him as family), third was my (eldest)uncle and the forth&last was my (third eldest)uncle . All these happened in a period of One F____ month and just last week we gained a new member of family. I guess that's life...we gain new friends but at the same time we'll lose some. I'm neither sad nor angry. I'm just lost!

I guess that's it...I'm lost for words right now.

"I'm strong , stronger than this"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home