ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Saturday, June 7, 2008

WHAT THE FISH!

Hahah...Ok I shall blog about my week! (let me recall...)

Wednesday... I had Chemistry Practical Course (Yah...I blog about that already).Oh
Yah ...my PLEASURE XXx turned out to be GREAT after all
(though it has an eerie smell)

Thursday... (morning) I had Physic Practical (as usual I was Late!)...(afternoon) I really cant recall what I did , but the evening I chatted with SURIANI,my long lost friend!
After like soooo many donkey years...I finally found her (
I found her blog by chance).
We shared a close relationship during our Primary School days! Chatting with her does bring back the old times...(though I can't recall)Shit! I think Vina is right , I'm getting OLD and FORGETFUL! (moving on...)


Friday... (morning) I had Physic Practical but this time I was EARLY! (one minute early!I came at 8.29am! Nelson&Co. were late! HAHAH!) Ok...now I sound like I'm always late! (afternoon) We had movie treat at LIDO! (like always Mdm cheng treats us).Initially we wanted to catch the Kungfu Panda Movie but I don't know why&how I suddenly found myself at Fish&Co. (so yah...I missed the chance to catch Kungfu Panda; instead Mdm Cheng treated us at Fish&Co.) Of all the places...we ate at Fish&Co. ! I've only one thing to say: Why in the Blue Hell did I spent $15 on a piece of tasteless-Crap Fish which I could have spent it buying 3 Mc Spicy burgers! After that nothing great really happened except that I spent $5 on Julius Orange Juice (I don't even know the reasons wtf I spent $5 on a drink) Yah so now...I'm very broke and poor!

Eh...I managed to balance that ruler!(literally) Principle of moments has it that:When a body is in equilibrium ,the sum of clockwise moments at any point is equal to the sum of anticlockwise moments at the same point. (Wow...I managed to recall that! I'm not old after all!)

CRAP FISH!

I LOVE SS! (Social Studies)



Ok...I'm very determined to finish 'Heaven Sent' by Christina Jones by the end of the week!

Ok...I've a wedding to attend ...I guess that the end abt my week...I shall continue abt my weekend! SO TATA!

To Huey Ting:Eh I think you need to synchronise your display setting with mine... 1024 by 768! THX!

"Bintang yang mengambang kilau-kilauan

mengingatkan aku pada seseorang..."

135days left







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home