ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Friday, May 30, 2008

Iszwan 101. part1

Hahah...I'm so bored and Home-aloned! let's do some question&answer...
1:Iszwan On the outside!
Name: Mohamad Iszwan Bin Jaini
(you can call me Iszwan,Mohamad or Jaini but Dont call me Bin cause It has another meaning! Vina please Stop calling me monyet!)
Gender: I'm A MAN!
D.O.B: 25 February 1991
(&Vina STOP calling me an OLD MAN though I'm forgetful at times)
Current Status: Single & always mingle!
(I've a sad revelation!)
Location: Tang Lin
Occupation: Student & a filial Son
(HEHE)
Hair Colour: Black!
Eye Colour:Black!
Zodiac:Pisces
2:Iszwan On the inside!
Race:Malay
YourQuality:I'm very Positive,Optimistic,Determined,Forgiving,Compassionate and I've a great sense of humour.
(I dont give up easily)
Your Weakness: Decision making & My stupidity and carelessness
Your Fears: Failure and My mom's nag!
(She can nag all day long)
3:Past,Present&Future
Your first thought when you woke up just now: "SHIT!! LATE TO SCHOOL"
Any regret in Life [Y/N]: Y!
(A LOT!)
If you answer[Y] what was it: Cannot tell!!!
Your most missed memory: Being with my Grandmother
Your current spouse/girlfriend: I'm single!
Number of ex-girlfriends: NONE! Sadly,I've never be in a relationship!
Ever had any major crush on someone [Y/N] : Y
(My balls shrink whenever I see 'someone'!)
If [Y] who was it: Cannot tell!!
Age you planning to get married: Once I have achived my first dream!
[special QS to Iszwan] Any plan to date 'someone': Yah...after 'O'?
(For all you know, my heart beats very fast and my balls shrink to size whenerver I see 'someone'...I think I need a life support machine if I go on a date with 'someone'!)
4:Your choice!
COCA COLA or PEPSI: just plain water will do
FastFood: MacDonald! MC Spicy!!!!!
Single or Group date: Anything will do as long as there's a life support machine!
Adidas or Nike: FBT! cheaper!
Spicy or Sour: SPICY!!!!!!!
Physic or Chemistry: PHYSIC!!!
Chicken or Beef: CHICKEN!
Indoor or Outdoor: Outdoor
5:Do you...
Smoke: NO and Never will...I'm passionate abt life!!
Drink:No and Never will...
Have an Addiction/Obsession [Y/N]: N
Have a crush on someone [Y/N]: Y
Play the Guitar: HELL YEAH!!
Play the Piano: I can play and read the music score but not as flawlessly as a 6th Grader! :D
Play the Balafon: what the hell is that!
Play Soccer: YES YES YES YES!!!!
Play Badminton:YES!
Play Basketball:Not really but Strong Boon plays it!
Play Bowling:No but Ridhwan's father do!
Swim:YES!!
Rollerblading:YES!!!
Cook: HAHA! My mom barre me from the kitchen but still I know how to COOK!
(My father taught me how to cook PASTA!)
Own any Gameplayer: YES! I have xbox360 and psp!
6:Have You...
Ever copied a friend's work: Actually it's the other way round!
Ever Cheated on a test:Yes (I guess so)
Ever kissed a girl [Y/N] : No
Ever Gone on a date(If your answer is NO then your life is really sad!): NO. yah I know my life is sad !
Ever Known you are an Idiot: Yah...I know(you dont have to tell me)
Ever Believe in love: I donno :(
Ever done something bad that your parents are still unknown about it:YAH! Shhh...
Broken a Bone:Suprisingly NO! (yet)
Ever Been Tortured: Does my mom's nagging counts?
Ever been striked by lightning: I'm a filial son!
(hehe!)
Ever been proud of yourself: Once I have achived my dreams
7:In a Guy or a Girl...
GUY or GIRL: DUH...Of course GIRL!!
How about transexual: NO WAY!!!
Sexy or Smart: smart!
Short or Long Hair: Long Hair but anything will do as long as that makes her look good.
Best eye colour: Anything will do
Best Hair Colour: Anything will do
RICH or POOR: LOVE IS NOT DEFINED BY MONETARY VALUE! (CHESSY SEH!)
Younger or Older: Younger
LEGGY , BUSTY or BOOTY: LEGGY...but I dont mind as long as it's a SHE!
8:Finish the sentence...
My: life is FUN !
She: makes me shrink to nothing!
You: are one that beats my heart (corny!)
Everyone: is beautiful in his or her own way.
Love: is undeniable (Chessy seh)
Dreams: are for real
Food: is the new sex!
OK I guess that's part one...wait for part 2! I have tons of things to do and school work to catch up!!
"tak mengapa bagiku asal kau pun bahagia dalam hidupmu"
139days left

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home