ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

MY class... 511!

HAHAH! Ok...today was an awesome day! ...My class had chemistry Practical Course at Singapore POLY! We were the only graduating class that went for this course! (Yah!We were the chosen privileged that get to go for the course!).

There's always a stereotype that express classes are better than those in the normal stream but I feel that my class is the BEST graduating class in queensway and the Whole Singapore!!( in JB and Batam too!). There's always something new to look forward to when coming into 511 classroom.Although,we have many differences I can see that everyone is trying to get along with each other.We treat the classroom like our playground,we crack jokes with the teachers and we even got our teachers into troubles!(remember SS...?) but come the time to be serious...we pull our socks together and put aside our nonsenses and get to serious business! YES! 511 is simply the best class! For the 3 years... as a class, we have shown that we're the BEST in terms of sports and academic! (yah, we won the inter-class captain ball game & soccer will be next! Lets not talk about N-level... let's just say...we broke the school & national record!)




The Practical Course went fine although we were late AS A CLASS! (at least I know that I'm not the only one that has problems with punctuality!).We learnt everything there is to know about polymerisation & formulation of fragrances and we get to make ourselves a paperweight & our own Chanel(perfume) !!

Ok...about my paperweight(I don't even know where to start!)...It doesn't even look like one!I think mine looks the worst! SEE... it looks like a paperdung & smells like one too!

I cant even see my pic!



I named my Chanel 'PLEASURE XXx'...! I don't really know how 'GOOD' it is til tmr!(cause it has to undergo a 24hrs aging process!)

'PLEASURE XXx'

CAUTION:Do not use too much! May cause severe horniness!


What made the day awesome was the LUNCH! (free meal!). Ok now I sound sooo cheapskate!But the fun part was the cam-whoring moments...




TO... Kai Heng,Boon Wee(ground),Bin Wei,Pei San & Shu yu: You Guys missed the fun!

And with the return of our General...MDM Cheng from her ten-weeks long hiatus or to be precise....COURSE! Everyone get ready for the weekly tests!

"Apalah Arti Hidup, Tanpa Cinta

Apalah Arti Cinta, Tanpa Dirimu"

138days left to 'O' ... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home