ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Iszwan 101. part2

Ok...Yah this shall be the second part of my 101!

1:Have you ever...
Hugged someone:YAh...
Kissed Someone:Yah...my Grandmother!
Done stupid Things that made you embarrassed:Yah!..all the time!
Fall in Love:How do you define love?
Said sorry to someone:Yah! ALL the time!
Been to Europe:NO
Been to Asia:Yah...I'm in Asia!
Slept After 12.ooam:Yah...of course!
Played SPIN THE BOTTLE:Yah
Turned down a Dare:NO...
(I'm a man of my word)
Been Detained in court:NO...(yet)
Done the House Chores:YES!
(who says that only Girls do house work!)
2:Your Favourite...
Past Time:Listening to Music
Sport:Soccer!
Music Genre:Pop-Rock
Movie Genre:Romance with a little bit of action!
Football Team:LIVERPOOL!!
(You'll Never Walk Alone)
Musical Artist:ROSSA!
Musical Band:UNGU!
Movie Star:TOo many to name
Beverage:Slurpee!!
Food:Anything that goes with LEMAK AYAM CHILLI PADI!
Meal of the day:LUNCH!
(cause at lunch time only,MacDonald serves MC SPICY!)
Book:Charlotte's Web!
(It's not childish)
Movie:Ayat-Ayat Cinta
(I actually cried watchin it!)
TV show:ONE PIECE!
Radio Station:RIA 89.7FM!
(MISTERI JAM 12)
Song:'Jangan Kau Ucap Selamat Tinggal' in English 'Don't you ever say goodbye' by Shades :)
(the first song I've ever heard in my life!)
Phrase: "You want to borrow my dictionary/vocab book/grammar book/joke book?"
(dont copy me!)
SUBJECT:PRINCIPLE OF ACCOUNTS! :)
3:Are you...
Sensitive:Not so...
Easily Hurt:Sometimes
Forgiving:Always
Quiet:Haha...not really
(I can talk all day,all night long! I guess I get that from my MOTHER!)
Calm:Not so...
Outgoing:yah!
Active:OF course!
Gutsy:Yah Of course! but...
Confident of Yourself:Yah!
A good Listener:Yah!
(just give me a call)
Easily Bored:Yah ..Always!
Open-Minded:Yes...I am Open-minded!
Shy:Not so
Understanding:Yes I am!
Happy at the moment:Mixed!
Playing Any Online game:No
Tired:not so!
Hardworking:Yah!
Educated:Needless to say...YAH!
an IDIOT:YAH...needless to say!
Romantic:I guess ...
In Love:I donno
The only Child:No...I'm the second and the last
(I have a brother)
4:Will/Would you...
Curse a friend:Not so...
Sneak out at night:MAYBE...
(SHH...)
Further Your studies Overseas:I dont think so...
Work in the overseas:Maybe...
Try summoning a ghost:no harm trying right?
Try Alcohol:NEVER!
Get Piercing:NEVER!
Smoke:NEVER!!!
Try drugs:NEVER!!
LOVE someone Whole heartedly:YES!
Have more than one spouse:NO
Cheat on someone you LOVE:NO AND NEVER WILL
Kiss someone of the same sex: EEEE...NEVER!
Lie to your friends:DEPENDS
Lie to your Girlfriend:DEPENDS
Lie to your Parents:YES
Donate to charity:YES!!!!!!!
5:What do you think when of you hear ...
Beauty:My Late-grandmother!
Bald:Stone cold?
Hip-Hop:NAZ!
Hotty:LEMAK AYAM CHILLI PADI!
Pegasus:YELLOW!
Chicken:Birdflu?
Hair:Michelle! (nice hair!!)
Muscle:JON!
Monster:VINA!!
Sweet:Mentos!
English:Vocab!
Bologna:Italy!
Idiot:ISZWAN...
I guess that's the end of part two...It's 2255hrs & I have school tomorrow!
To Vina: KAPAN??? :P
To Nadiana:It's confirmed! I'm a boy! :D
"Ku mengerti , Ku pahami
Keputusan ini..."
137days left... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home