ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Crazy Day!

Hahah...! I have a question: Who would play soccer (in Singapore) at 1pm when the sun is at its peak? I guess only retards!

My uncles & cousins played soccer at this hour (!) and OMG I actually joined them! I guess idiocy does runs in the family! We actually competed with another team that has the same idiocy running in their blood like us. My uncle organized this game so that we can get over all those I-DON'T-FEEL-LIKE-TALKING-ABOUT-IT ordeals that happened to us.(It's in PLURAL! So show some sympathy lah!). But playing soccer at 1pm doesn't make sense at all! Someone could have gotten a heat stroke! (Certainly not me...For the record...I lead a healthy life!) Hahah! Actually...we do make a very good TEAM! We won 6-1 and I scored a goal(actually it's two). OK I'll tell the truth. The actual fact :I scored 1 goal & 1 own-goal. It was an accident.Come to think of it I'm fond of own-goal.(yah...so what?I'm always as solid as ever!).Eh look at the bright side lah...they need me to score for them.Ok...I do look mean but actually I'm a very nice person.(don't laugh...this isn't a joke!) . Let's just say that I helped them by scoring a goal instead of saying I foolishly scored an own-goal. (:

Ok...I hungry and totally beat right now! I'm going to watch 'you don't mess with a zohan' later... TATA TITI TUTU...BYE!

"A chance...all I need is just a chance"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home