ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Thursday, June 19, 2008

'SOMEONE'

You see, I'm the most gutsy and brave person you will ever come to meet and yet, I shrink to nothing at the presence of 'someone'.I think I'm in uncertainty and my mind is tangled up in winding weeds.How will I know that 'someone' is the ONE unless I try but yet again the fear of rejection (again) might be too hard for me to handle.
"You'll never know unless you try it"
I always get that. I don't want to go on living in this world being afraid to show my imperfections eventhough my heart is trembling and my balls shrinking to nothing.These feelings are dying to be free.
Yes...I have tried!Somehow I feel better now, much better than yesterday.Today when I saw her, she looked like she had a bad sex the previous night.Yah, come to think of it... for the past 4 years, I don't even know her well.I've always thought that she was an angel but now...she is a beast! Hahah. Now I feel much better.
Maybe I should just wait, wait for 'someone' to come to me and say,
"Hey, you want to be my girlfriend?"
and then I should just say,
"Hell YAH!"
"As I looked at her, 'someone' was at the top of my head..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home