ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

WHAT'S SOO GOOD ABOUT S**?

Hahah... I've watched 'You Don't Mess With The Zohan'! (sneak peek)

I cannot say it's an Awesome movie nor a bad one.Ok...I have to admit it's a hilarious movie but I've only one thing to comment: What's up with the SEX! When I watched it, somehow it kind of gave the views that OLDER & MATURE women adore S** and they get wild & turned on when they see a Man's S** Organ (In case you didn't know, man only have 1 S** organ!).The first scene (ah yah) made me vomit blood (literally).I think it would be a very awesome movie if the director just minus some unwanted&unnecessary S** reference from the movie.Honestly...I didn't know that it's a NC-16 movie till the movie started with the first scene! Yah...now I've a perspective that there's a thin line between LOVE & LUST.
Today , when I woke up and started flipping THE NEWSPAPER, the first news was abt someone being molested. Then, when I checked my Yahoo News, the first article was about Female Chimps hungry for more sex! What's so good about S**? Why is the world talking abt S**? Why do every American blockbuster movie has some traces of S** in it? AND Why am I talking abt S**?


But truly I really like the ending of the movie(don't worry it's not about S**).I really am touched by the following quote from this movie :
"You can't have Secrets in a relationship.You tell her the truth.If she's really the special one, everything will work out just fine."
-OMG IT'S SOOO CHEESY!

Now I'm very inspired after watchin this movie! I do encourage you all to watch this movie but...if you like watchin wild old&mature lady getting turned on and seeing Americans getting their A**es kick inside out by someone from the middle-earth who like cutting&styling ppl hair, You are highly encouraged!!

SIGH* ...My not-so-long-one-week break has officially ended! Now I'm soooo going to work hard for my 5 distinctions!(laugh all you one!I'm not kiddin!Better watch out!)

To Ani: Wow...you sounded like I always score own-goal! hahah!

To Azie: Is it awed for the right reason or for the wrong reason?

" I LIKE TO ORDER ONE 'SPECIAL ONE' with more chili PLEASE..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home