ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

CURRENT STATUS: I'M MARRIED!

YAH. Now I'm unofficially married! Married to BADLUCK!
(It's a SHE!)


Today was a very stupid-ominous-unfavorable-inauspicious-unfortunate-regrettable (okay I'm out of negative words) day! Come to think of it, it' wasnt just today, well most of the days! Hahah. ): Seriously, it was funny lah! Okay spare me the laughter!

Today, I woke up pretty early... 4:45am! Early bird catches the worm! I realise that I can absorb better if I do my revision at this hour! Yah,Friends are after all, a sweet toxic! (: You know what, I'm really an Idiot! The previous night I slept at 1:45. So I only had 3hours of sleep and by the end of my 4th period I was totally beat and my brain was dying on me and (not just that ) many unfavourable things happened today!

Let's start slowly shall we...

At 6:50am, I was already ready for school, I thought that I could rest for a while (stupid ME!) since I usually leave home at 7am and it wasnt like everyday I was early for school! So I choosed to rest at the sofa! I guess that's the stupidest thing to do! My sofa is sooooooooooo damn comfortable! I guess I got too comfortable that I spilled MILO on my Sch uniform and pants! It wasnt a mild spill, it was an intensive one. My uniform was totally ____! And I was soo disappointed with my mother! Instead of worrying abt how am I suppose to get to school with a clean uniform, she was particularly angry because I dirtied the sofa and she was like saying - " OMG, Iszwan what have you done.See the sofa! Wait till your father knows about it." SIAL! In the end I was late for the school's back gate and I had to walk all the way to the front gate.What's sucks was, I had to wear yesterday's school uniform which was crumpled,dirty and sooo unfavourable. SIGH~

That's not it, during Chemistry Practical, I had a freak accident with the test-tube! (okay dont laugh!) I accidentally cut myself with the test-tube! Now I've a slight cut on my forth finger. ):

(And not to forget) Today I was practically limping and my right thigh is really in so much pain (even as I'm typing this!).I even have problems to pass motion!




A mark on the forth finger means that someone is married and I'm MARRIED! Hahah.


Maybe there's a blessing in disguise.Yah,someone told me that (: Well I've to go now. I got truckloads of deadlines to meet! Oh yah...I could not get my hands on my testimonial.Sorry):


"I've to get you out of my head..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home