ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Just A short Post...

Hahah...I'm back!(again!) Does anyone care?




Okay,I've seen my testimonial (real one!) and I shall not talk about it until I've it posted here (That's if Mdm Cheng issue the Testimonial to the whole class tmr). (:


Okay now it's crunch time for me! My MT Oral is this Friday and I really need all the help that I can get to improve my language. Not that I've problems with my MT is just that by hook or by crook, I must get an A1! I don't want to retake it. So MALAY LANGUAGE please be nice to me.
Can I call you? Hahah. Okay,I guess you're busy,maybe some other time. (:





LOL. Ridhwan is angry siah. Hahah.

Okay, next post shall be a lengthy one ( I hope so!).OMG I'm in so much PAIN now & I smell LEMAK AYAM CHILI PADI. Here I come! OUCH!

"Kehadiranmu membuatku ingin melayang..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home