ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Slowly but Surely...

The past few days have been quite a storm!

(FIRST THING FIRST!) Okay, word has it that there's a conspiracy going on and that I'm seeing someone and being the third-party of a failed relationship! For the record, I'm not seeing anyone ('knowing someone' would be the right way to put it) and I'm ultimately Single but strictly Unavailable (till that goal of mine is achieved). And I don't know any girl by the name of Linda (but Desiree,Yes!).Certainly, I'm not putting an act nor devising any schemes (what do I get to gain from that!)

Hahah...Anyway I'm very very content with what I've achieved now. Slowly but surely... if I continue what I've been doing, definitely I'll achieve what I've set for (: Certainly, there's a trruckloads to improve on.

For the past week,(remarkably) I managed to survive with less than 5hrs of sleep a day and still could find the energy to play soccer. Well, I don't know how long I can last...
Anyway, I've done with tidying up my room (that's after my mom nag&nag&nag!)
So it's squeaky clean, I guess. Hahah.

I really don't know what to do now.I guess I better catch up on my sleep (: I've a family event later... I shall retreat to my heavenly space... (:



"I like yoou ,but don't get me wrong..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home