ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Sunday, July 20, 2008

TICK TACK TICK TACK!! I'm out of TIME!

HAHAH!! I'M BACK!!! (Does anyone even care abt that?)

Lately, life has been MUNDANE for me! Okay, I admit I haven been doing quite WELL.Not Emotionally nor Physically but Academically! I seriously need to put more time on my school work and less time on things that aren't important like watching Anime,running some errands for some people or accompany them to some place and etc. I seriously SHIT need to follow my TIMETABLE! Yah,for those who are still unknown and know nothing abt me...I've a TIMETABLE! Yah, I know thats so nerdy but nerdy is COOL what! Thats what some of my female friends told Yours Truly.
Okay, I admit I kind of really-unorthodoxly-unimaginably-apparently-obviously-truly didnt obligate&follow my TIMETABLE.For the first two weeks I'm very very super-duperly was committed towards my TIMETABLE but (what do you know) the next following weeks I went ASTRAY. Yah,example: at 2000hr I was supposed to do Revision but instead, I played the guitar. Instead of being in bed at 24oohr I was away chatting on the PHONE.I guess thats not very encouraging.Right?
Time is really really short and I still have chunks of things to do. Anyway, it's 2200hr and I haven't finished doing file-ing.Initially I wanted to finish that yesterday but I was virtually out for the whole day. I had fun yesterday! I was out with someone whom I've known for a very-berry long time! We went the whole Singapore (literally) looking for Skinny-Jeans. WTH!
Back to to our topic... I do need to think through my TIMETABLE and serious shit stop being an Idiot!

I've read through all the previous posts and I think it's soooo EMO lah~ I just realised that my posts are -___- Everything does happens for a reason or another...and I'm Thankful to everyone for being there for me... You are all LOVED!

I guess that's it...my mom's BITCHING at me right now to eat before the food turns cold!
Oh Yah...I just learnt a lesson:
Never follow a Girl to the changing room cause, you'll get wierd stares and feelings too!!

"I like the blue top, the red one is too..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home