ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm Losing 'IT'

HELLO CYBERWORLD!

We meet again, Yes Yes...The idiotic Iszwan,The not-so-great-afterall Iszwan,The funny-but-not-so-funny-because-He-laughs-at-his-own-jokes Iszwan,The annoying-but-charming Iszwan and The smarty-but-He-so-stupid-that-He-can't-differentiate-between-a-soluble-solution-and-a-insoluble-solution Iszwan again!

One week has already passed very, very quickly, many things are still left undone and the amount of work seems endless, and it just keeps piling up, more and more.Time is really against ME ): I'm not that fearful of what lies ahead of me (okay...I'm lying abit) because anything that doesn't kill me makes me stronger. Thank You Azie for that Encouraging words.Well I don't really fear death,more like looking forward to it.Okay that sounds very scary... I'm not flirting with death,just that,I'm losing 'IT'.
That old self of mine.
I've only a week left...for everything that I've stand up for and everything that I've ever wanted all along.

I had English Creative Composition Course today and I must say that it was a total FIASCO (for me).The whole afternoon was spent doing what I'm always passionate about, with my friends.Other than that,nothing extraordinary happened today but the week was rather great (:

Okay I really like my Nike Soccer Shoe

Mom refuses to get me a new school shoe.So I guess I've to make do with what I have now ):


TO JAZ:
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY
SORRY SORRY
SORRY
?
OH Yah...I just added a music flash.I hope my music taste doesn't bore you to death (:

"YOU gives me the creeps..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home