ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Who's the Chicken? hahah

Hello World! It's Me again...too bad. Hahah.

As promised, I'd spend my not so great weekend tutoring my super-sweet and wonderful cousins. Oh yah...they are really really adorable! They have these very sweet smiles plastered on their faces that bright every Sunday morning (:
I realised one thing about primary school Math.They are actually getting tougher! What my Primary-Five cousin is learning now, is the same as what I learnt when I was back in secondary one! Some questions doesn't even make a sense at all!

Aint they adorable?

Later...of all the people in this Whole Wide World...Vina called Me. Why Me? What did I do to deserve that? She FORCED me to join her with patrick and Vivek for Night Study! YAH... since Iszwan is a gentleman, He gave in to her because Vina told him that, she's not gonna friend him anymore if He doesn't appear.

The first thing when I reached the library, Vina ransacked my bag! See!! I'm gonna report this to SPCA! Hahah.

Vina is a 'PREMAN'

Initially, I wanted to atleast finish one essay [knowing that I'm not able to do much since I'm with Vina] but I didn't even finish an essay! All I managed to do was one paragraph! We spent the whole time talking and gossiping about many useless&insignificant stuff. So night study was a complete FIASCO!


And...I realised something. Even how hard and brave Vina looks on the outside, She's actually a scary cat inside! She's scared of the dark!
As we were walking towards Mcdonald along Margarate Drive,She was totally terrified of the darkness there.She cried, when We left her alone.
Okay, it was Vivik's grand idea to run away and leave her alone.


OMG...Vina's scared of the dark!



Okay...We felt bad leaving her alone ): See!! How tight she held Me and Patrick!

Since Vina was petrified to go home alone...and since We felt very bad for leaving her alone either, Me and Patrick sent her home and from the bustop to her home, she kept holding to both of our arms! Hahah...Someone gonna get jealous real bad! And We kept talking about how the 'hell gate is opened' and blah blah blah~


OMG...Vina's trembling with fear!



Upon reflecting about today, I think teaching is a really good career. It makes You feel really good inside (: When You know that You've somehow made or shared your knowledge with People, it'd leave you a really great feeling deeply!

"Can you follow me to ...?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home