ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Shut Up and stop Complaining Iszwan!!

HELLO WORLD! I'm totally devastated...okay thats not an Impactful start):

Arrgh...I'm full of anger and disappointment with myself! (who else?) For some reason or another I feel so small and pathetic right now! It feels like the whole world is against Me and all the fingers are pointing directly at Me and not budging any seconds now!
If my life is like a Movie (a budget one)...then I would be the Villain in this Movie, back biting everyone in my path and betraying even those who are dearest to Me.It would have a short and sad ending though (other than it's a budget movie it is...) because the Villain in this Movie do not have a chance to stand up for himself and the opportunity to fight for what He feels right! At the end of the day, the whole world is against Him because they only get to hear one side of the story.How about the other side? Well, lets just say that it's waiting to be unfold or maybe not. It's true isn't it ,that Silence is golden?

You don't know what I'm capable of...even I don't know what I'm capable of at times either.Sometimes I manage to accomplish things which I thought I couldn't and Sadly Yah...the other way round too.We don't know who we are until We see what We can do.
With that said, I've an intuition that sooner or later things would go back to the way it was or worst from now (maybe) !
And Nelson, I don't think We need a lawyer (yet) !
(hahah...thats funny!)

Okay...Study wise, I guess I just have to continue with the same routine ,and doing the same boring stuff for the sake of what I've set for...
Lately,I've been having a lot of groupstudy err... with who else if not the uberly Bithcy VINA! Oops! Thats rather harsh...(oh shit! She's gonna kill Me) Hmm... CUTE + NICE+ BEAUTIFUL + KIND+ GENTLE+ GOOD+ THE BEST+ SMART+ CLEVER+ CARING+GRACEFUL + ALL POSITIVE THINGS Angel-Vina. Okay, I admit, I crossed my fingers when typing that! Hahah.


Seriously,that was a fake smile! I was threatened to do so...

Retard!

See what happened!! When You got too closed to 'She' who-shall-not-be-named! Dont laugh!!

DONT LAUGH!!! ):

Premier League has finally finally finally started!
Liverpool first game was...dull,boring and very boring!! It absolutely lacked the flair and JOGA-BONITO! But anw Liverpool gonna win the Title! Come to think of it, how many times have I said that? Hmm... I guess every year! Sadly...always the same disappointing result ): but this time it's gonna be different! I hope...




Nelson: ASS! say something lah! Or You want me to...

I guess that's it... there's school tmr ): VINA YOU're A CHICKEN! BYE!

I'm going banananananana!!! Must be the iron tablet I ate!

less than 56 days left!

"You're talking to that guy..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home