ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hello World! Hahah...I'm back!

Okay, it's exactly 12days since my last post ,and many things happened at such a short span of time.The week has passed on so fast ,that I still feel like Yesterday was Friday. I realise that time is getting shorter ,every hour for Me. So, Scientifically I feel so pressured ,or in a cruel way to describe it I'm about to go BURNOUT!

Yes, finally it's holiday! Ironically, I don't see myself slacking or going somewhere far away or even just doing stupid things.
Oh Well, I just had my Eng and SS papers and I think I really messed up my Compo. At this period of time, passing shouldn't be at the top my head instead, Scoring and Acing! For SS, I guess I'm just plain lucky. I only studied 2 topic out of the 6 , and of the 2, 1 came out! Once, school reopens, there's another round of prelim and I seriously don't know where to start!

Moving on...last Friday was awesome,well not because I could only recall Friday and totally forgotten what I did the other previous days ; the main reason was that it's TEACHERS' DAY and shouldn't forget... (or else She's gonna kill ME) it's
Vina's BIRTHDAY!


Diana & Fatin performing Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade:D

JIN rapping like a MAESTRO! POWER!

The skit was hilarious! KIMMY WAS A HOTTY! Hahah.

And Yes...Here I am Rocking on Heaven's Door!








Seriously...that WHATEVER thing I'm wearing...IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE WHATEVER THING of clothing I'VE EVER BOUGHT ):
Nelson keeps saying it's a so-called GOOD investment! WELL...I'm dead broke!

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY MDM CHENG!

JUN GUANG!

SHUYU! SHE's high!

This when, GOOD GIRLS GONE BAD! :D




RIDHWAN &BRADLEY!


SHUYU AND RIDHWAN! WTF? Is Thomas doing?


SHU YU,Ridhwan,Bradley & Peisan! :D


BOON,Justus,Cow & Huey Ting! Justus looks like a Wax figure! Hahah
:D Shu Yu & PENG!!

Nelson & Peiwen!
Cow & Jazreel!
Bin Wei Power lah! One not enough! hahah.
Nelson & Pui san!
NELSON & SHUYU & BOON

KH & Shu Yu!
KH & Huey Ting!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VINA!

Hahah...Sorry since I cannot get you a live Baby Panda! Well, Hello Panda can right?
PAT is HOT! :D

HAPPY Birthday to VIVEK as WELL!
CAKED!

Hahah. I guess I had the best friday of my life! I rock-ed, I sang,I cheered, I shouted , I danced, I clapped, I swam, I ate alot and I made new friends! OMG! The pool was freezing cold ,and food was indeed GREAT!

Well, getting a gift for Vina was indeed a chore! hahah. And Vina, stop doing stupid things! Let them say and do whatever they want to , because the truth is that you've great friends like Me, Pat,Vivek and many many many more! Hahah.
I'm dead broke and I'm having the worst diarrhoea and It's hell!! BYE!

"I'm shivering down to my spine!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home