ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Second Day...reality check!

Hello World!

Well People...I managed to survive second day of Ramadan! Okay I sounded very pathetic.Well,if you managed to survive 14hrs without food or water,KUDOS to You too. Okay,Ramadan month means time to reflect about life and (yah) do some reality check!

ISZWAN REALLY NEEDS A REALITY CHECK!

Looking back...I guess I've done a lot of things that left me with guilty consciousness ,and (sadly) full of regrets. Yes,I admit sometimes my jokes are insensitive ,and my words are rather offensive and mean but believe Me, hurting people is the last thing in my mind. I believe that my DE facto of existence in this world is to bring joy and laughter to everyone. I'm not perfect in many ways, but I always try to be the best person that I can be to everyone and (yah) society too. Although I may not appear normal at times...believe Me, I'm trying my best to look like a Human and act like one too! (hahah...Okay LAME!) SO I'm SORRRRRY...if somehow,someway,somewhat have hurt You people or caused emotional and Physiological pain ): (thats exaggerating!) I, myself is struggling here...fighting an imminent War! RAWR!

Moving on, today was certainly GREAT! It was raining MEEEEE!! Apparently, my Dad took the day off ,and when he's at home and not working it means that...GREAT FOOD is on the way! Okay, Shhh... don't tell! My Dad cooks a HEll of a lot better than my Mom!
And Dad didn't tell Mom earlier that he's not working and will be cooking...so there was an argument! So Me being the 'Judge' declared that both party will be cooking!LOL!

Mom cooked MEE REBUS VS DAD cooked SPAGHETTI!

So I guess the result was clear cut! Mom, your Mee Rebus is SHOIK...but DAD, your Spaghetti SUPER SUPER SHOIK! LOL!


Okay...laugh all you want... I know I looked childish with my POWER RANGER PLATE! (:

SUPER SUPER SHOIK!

Okay, I'm determined to study and do my homework now! Wait...do I've homework? SHIT! See how lost I am! OKAY BYE!

44days left to 'O' ):

"Be like Me, very forgiving and forgettful..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home