ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Monday, September 1, 2008

First day...Thank God if You manage to survive!

Hello World!

Today is the first day of Fasting Month! It's 2153hr ,and I just had my meal.Well, I manage to survive 14hrs without food or drink.It wasn't much of a chore, maybe because I was practically occupied.But,the last few minutes was indeed torturous, seeing all the food being served on the table ,and in my mind all I wanted was for the clock to reach past 7.09 or past Magrib (that's When you can finally EAT!)
In the afternoon, I nearly lost my conscious, suddenly I'd the urge to drink. I guess it'll take sometime for Me to adapt to this.Surprisingly, mom is becoming calmer and less naggy at Me.SHE DIDN'T NAG AT ME EVEN ONCE today!

I found a new hobby...watching random videos on Youtube! And it's all because of Vina (: Hahah. Boo You!

I'm high! must be the Dates


Okay, I'm going for another round! I guess everything taste nice when you're hungry (: SELAMAT BERPUASA!

To live is Blissful
To feel hunger is graceful
To dream is meaningful
Be thankful,

that You get to see the morning's Sun
Because it's not too late for a new beginning,
as long as You're breathing
Iszwan B Jaini.

"What happened to Morrie?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home