ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Thursday, September 18, 2008

18th Day! / 12 Days To Go...

Hello World! What's Up?

Okay, one thing that I just realised lah, OMG today is 18th day of Ramadan! I wasn't actually aware that We're half way through Ramadan! I thought it was like 10th or 11th day. Ohh Great! Now We only left with 12 more days to go to HARI RAYA! Yea!

Do you think I'd still receive Money from my relatives? I doubt soo... ): Wait, I don't even think I've the mood to enjoy and celebrate lah. Well, for a start My mom is becoming the OLD-BITCHY-PERSON again! I thought She wouldn't nag at Me again, since it's Ramadan. But, I was wrong. She was angry with Me because I already finished two sets of Chocolate Flakes which were apparently, bought for HARI RAYA. See! Not even HARI RAYA, two sets of eight Chocolate Flakes finished in three days! I bet that by the first week of HARI RAYA, no more KUIH for visitors lah! Hahah.

Actual Fact, I wasn't the only ONE who ate the Chocolate Flakes. My FATHER too! Actually We split 20/70 percent. I took the 70 percent while my father consumed 20 percent. See! Like Father Like Son! But, it's totally unfair caused My father was spared the nagging! However, it's totally alright, since I ate the most :)

GREAT! TMR, is the last day of Prelim! I think I need to refresh my mind on Electromagnetic Induction concept. BYE!

Crap! My mom is still NAGGGGING!



"Tak Acilah! Ayah pun makan!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home