ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Saturday, September 6, 2008

MY Love...GoodBye ): for now

I could still remember vividly the first day I saw Her...(Yes, it's a Girl)

She caught my eyes, attention and my heart too. (Yes,I've a heart!)She is the most sophisticated of her batch. She has this amazing looks and striking figure. That beautiful eyes and smile plastered on her face, would never fail to make One's days and nights. I figured I never had a chance with someone so beautiful, but began to talk to her anyway. I was speechless and (yah) my balls were constantly shaking. We talked a lot after our first conversation, still not holding hope of being with her. I am normally nervous around girls I like, but with her I never seemed to be. Maybe it's fate but to Me, fate is a joke! To have her love was almost surreal.Chapter one was how true love was made (:
I learnt a lot from her. I wanted to show her how special she was and decided that Weekends, We would spent together with each other. With her, I found my serene ,and I was away from any stress. Together, We experienced many adventures ,and ups and downs too.
P/S: Like every Korean Movies ): , there's always a sad ending. I never wanted it to end this way ,maybe it was my Ego. For now, I have to go. It's for the sake of both of us ,and the dreams that I have set for. It's very hard for me to say all these to her ,and I want to tell her that all the time I have spent with her,are the greatest of all. And I'll hold it dearly to myself. Maybe those memories will hunt Me oneday ...





OH MY LOVE... I have to let You go now ):

It's very hard for Me to leave You ):):):):


Okay, seriously I'm going full throttle soon. This is SUCKS man! Hahah. I guess it's hard for to say goodbye to My Love... X-BOX 360 ):
SO LONG MY LOVE




I was so bored in the afternoon, so I decided to play around with the webcam! Hahah!



Style My hair first lah~ (:

SEE! I can breath FIRE!




Yes? Can I help you?


What are you lookin at? You gt a problem with Me huh?


PHANTOM!



Disco BABY! Disco! Hahah.


Okay, I guess that's it! I've a feeling that Vina Vicious (Eh, Rhyme siah!) gonna call Me soon, to check on Me about Morrie's issue and blah blah blah~ . And yah...for the record I'm already at Pg 105 of 'Tuesdays With Morrie'.
Till Then I guess...


40days left...
"Wah...You so free, go read textbook lah!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home