ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

7 Days to go ... / FCUK!

FCUK! I succumbed to my idiocy ,yet again!

I regretted playing soccer AGAIN! I shouldn't have pushed myself too much during the Ramadan. Arggh! I'm feeling nausea! Eh, Wait. Shouldn't I be damn thirsty rather than nausea? Hmm...must be the Dates that I'd eaten yesterday night! lol

Anw, I already finished another sets of Chocolate Flakes! But Wait! I didn't tamper with my mom's Hari Raya Cookies! I bought these Chocolate Flakes myself! Well, since I'm a sucker for Sweet Delights ,and I don't want my mom to start nagging at Me again, so I bought those Chocolate Flakes specially for myself. How thoughtful is that huh?
Well, You can't expect Me to make those right? At this point of time and with 7 days left to Hari Raya, I don't want to mess my Kitchen. I'm a messy CHEF! Hehe.

Well everything about Me is already in a mess now! You've to see the state of my room right now. Books are everywhere and all over the place! I've this problem of not putting my Books back to its original shelves. Gahh... I can't find my underpants! I better look for them now!

Anw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JAZREEL! MAY YOUR WISH COME TRUE!


Hmm... about my prelim result? I guess I did okay. Well, I'm not that surprised when I saw my "wonderful" English result. FREAK! 16 points! Nelson go to hell lah! Hahah.


22days left...

"Even if you get distinction for Math and Science You'll still overall fail because You..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home