ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

KICK His Ass wide open!

HELLO WORLD and it's beautiful people!

Today is the third day of my so-called study break. Or maybe we should say - Iszwan's stay-at-home-race-against-Time-Study-Break-so-that-he-won't-flunk-his-O-big time! Or in short, it's called ITSB! Hahah.

Well, it wasn't much of a fiasco I can say ,but only one thing that I failed to do. That was failing to stay at home! How Ironic!
FCUK! I spent half of my day playing soccer and lepak-ing at the park (near my house!) with my friends, playing the guitar and creating a fool out of ourselves! WTF!

WAIT! Hold on to your horses! AMAZINGLY I managed to finish a "couple" of TYS papers. CLAP YOUR HAND! So I guess today wasn't such a BIG fiasco like yesterday.

Okay, from now on, I better get myself together. I bet all the "others" have finished dozens of TYS papers.

I guess that's it! Someone please kick my ass left-right-centre so that I will study even harder!


8days left...

" Wah...You kicked like Maknoh! So who's Maknoh by the way? "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home