ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Friday, October 3, 2008

Salam Aidilfitri SEMUA!

Hello World! Selamat Hari Raya!

I really had a blast! (How You like that for a start!) Maybe it wasn't as Lively as last year,but oh well I had a great time with my dear cousins. Though deep inside, it felt very empty, first time celebrating without any Grandparents. Surprisingly I'm very content right now or rather to say, I'm very ecstatic! You know what? I'm about to have more nieces or nephews soon! Yes it's in Plural. Three of my cousins whom two are newlyweds are having a child. And one of them is actually having twins! I guess Raya next year gonna be a sweeter one. I hope!

Apart from that, a cousin of mine who has been a bachelor for a-freaking-long-time, finally found a soulmate. He is such a workaholic that he don't even have the luxury to mingle around and date girls! Finally, he found The One to live with for the rest of his life. Hmm... I wonder if I would be like him in the future? So busy that I don't even have time for Love. Hahah.




My mom is Hot! Hahah. She's wearing a white coral Kebaya!





I guess I ate and drank a lot. All the houses that I went all served Ketupat and Rendang! Yes! Every Single one of them! But I like Mak Nah's cooking the most! HEHE But My mom's cook is still the BEST! Not lieing.

But Hari Raya is not just about the kuihs and the traditional costumes! It's more than that! It's time for Family and Friends to unite together and bond. And it's time for forgiveness. Apologising and forgiving our loved ones with the utmost sincerity. Nobody is flawless. Even Iszwan sucks at a lot of things! He can't even eat his Ketupat without dirtying his Baju Kurung.

Hence, I would like to take this time to apologise for all the mistakes and hurt I have caused, be it physically or emotionally. (=

And Vina, your father doesn't own the school! My father do! HAHAHAHA


Okay, My cousin is online, I shall bug her for the group photos we took!

13 days left...

"Okay, everyone please settle down, I've something to say. Ayu is..."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home