ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I borrow Your Girlfriend one day huh!

Hello World! Yes Yes Yes... I'm having study-break!

If my mechanical clock is working finely, We are just ( a freaking!) 8 days left to O! I don't even know if I'm fully ready for it! CRAP! Now is really time to pull your socks high up people!

For a start, my biological clock is really messed! Well, most of my O papers are on the afternoon and by right, I should at least have the stamina to finish my papers at this point of time. But I'm (effingly) struggling to do so! Thank God it's a practice paper. If not, I really SUCK BIG TIME! I really need to get my biological clock to fine tune. Actual fact, I was sleepy on the bright sunny afternoon. I guess all the evening naps during the Ramadan have taken a toll on my body. Maybe coffee will help?



Okay, on a (ubberly) funnier and lighter note (hahah)...something comical happened yesterday. It's funny siah!

Eh, KH sorry lah, I borrowed Your Girlfriend one day! Hahahahaha Btw, We had a great time at the beach.













Okay lah, I shall return Your Girlfriend ! Hahaha. And don't forget to call Her everynight before You go to sleep huh!



I shall go now and really start revising on Molar concept! CAI~

9days left...

"We're at the beach playing kite!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home