ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's Bird? It's Plane?? Nahhh... It's Iszwan laa. lol

Hello!

Like I had predicted, the situation I'm in right now is...


Serious speaking, I'm feeling more fidgety and restless as each passing hour. I know I don't have much time left. Time is pressing on Me. I guess I just have to salvage what I could. Yes, I'm on a shipwreck!

ITSB, has finally bear some fruit of success ,or maybe just My imagination. I have been taking a lot of coffee lately. Hmm... I don't know whether that would be good in the long run. But It's enough for Me to say that, I'm studying. Yes, trying real hard not to get distracted by anything insignificant.

Last Saturday, I had a pleasant time with my Primary school mates. It was sad, that everyone wasn't present but, I truly had a great time! Thank You Iffah, for the generous invitation.
My Goodness, She changed a lot ,and YAH She's ubberly HOT! But, sadly, she's taken. Hahah. I still could remember, she was taller than Me! But now, it's a different story.

SEE! I'm the Tallest of them All! YEA! (=

So yah... Science Practical is like less than 48hours from now. I can't do much for that. Except for, memorising the beautiful concept of Acid Base & Salt and the steps! Not forgeting, Physic is equally important.
Huda, macam mana nak practise Science Practical siol?? Rumah aku mana ada lab! Hahaha.
I guess I shall stop now.
Eh Louis, my Late-Grandmother used to tell Me,
"Nothing is Impossible."
LOL. The King wants how many Distinction huh? 4? 5? LOL! Nothing is Impossible lah! I shall Get Mrs Tan her Distinction too!

I'm Sad because I didn't keep my promise to Vina ): SORRY! But next time?
less than 2days left...
" Now You have 5 people to worry about!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home