ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lets get Panic together!






FCUK!

My intuition tells Me that I'm sooo gonna be dead! I just saw my O timetable! Baik lah Iszwan, now then You see your timetable huh!

And I'm not proud to say this... I'm actually starting to get panic!
Wait. How come I still have the luxury to blog? Okay, I'm so gonna be panic-stricken after this post.

My world will start to crumble and I will lose every thing that holds me dearly. Fear will start to grow deeply ,and then manifest into every living cell. Like a virus, annihilating my immune system, slowly killing Me till my last breath.

Okay, I'm exaggerating!

Someone please kick my Ass left-right-centre! I think Violence will "somehow" motivates Me to sit down and focus 101%.


I started my day very early ( at 8am siah!) and I spent the next 4 hours reading the newspaper! WTF! Hahah. At first, I wanted to kickstart ITSB (lame name!) and finish my Chemistry TYS (since I didn't finish it yesterday, because some idiots invited Me to the MacDonald at the Wee hours! And Sadly, I went.) but again, this morning I succumbed to my idiocy. Somehow, I was seduced into the News World. Where reading about this cruel&chaotic world and it's people getting cheated ,and countries raging by economic downfall a more interesting thing to do than reading and memorising Chemistry concepts which I ought to be doing.


Okay, Someone please kick My ass Left-right-centre!

Hmm...suddenly I feel like eating MacDonald Chocolate Sundae. WTF!
ISZWAN GET YOURSELF TOGETHER LAH!!!!

No more crapping... I shall go now! A long hiatus awaits Me!

A freaking 7DAYS left... Maybe I should focus 100% on Development. Tourism looks very ominous! Lets not talk about Environment shall We?


"Elements in the same Group have similar properties"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home