ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Friday, October 17, 2008

Really Feel like crying...

Really not in the best mood right now.

OMG. I really want to cry right now. At this rate, I can kiss My Goal goodbye!
I think I really messed my Practical Paper. Damn. What happened to all those practices? I wonder, what have I been doing all along.

My Measurements looked unconvincing and my graph was awful. Everything about the practical was...

Totally underestimated the paper. Surprisingly, most people said It was easy! Maybe it's just Me. The questions were clear cut and not complex.
Displacement?? I never thought about that. Maybe that showed I'm just plain stupid.

To add to that misery, I broke another test-tube. That makes it 5 test tubes in barely two months. I wonder, if the invigilator made a report about Me. I may risk losing some precious marks.

Now it's 1.am in the morning. I don't know whether I should continue study chemistry till sunrise. I already promise Miss Lim, I'll get her a Distinction. Sigh.

Vina, please stop spamming my innocent tagboard. I really not in the mood for playtime. As Your wishes, I'll do what You want Me to do. But not now ):

Goodnight.

"Okay Candidates, it's already 1:37pm. Please put down Your Pen..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home