ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hello!

I'm home-alone right now. My parents are in Malacca! Is that cool or what? Well, I'm not really alone. There's my brother ,but he's always not around anyway. So You can say I'm practically alone here; left to rot. Mak Nah asked Me to sleep over at her house, but I didn't want to trouble her. It was nice of her. Anw, I can manage myself. I remember the last time I was left alone, I nearly create a reservoir out of my kitchen! Yah, I murdered the washing machine! Hahah.
Apparently, my mom only gave me $10 to last for the next 48hours. This time, I'm not allowed to cook or wash my clothes. (because they fear, I'm gonna messed the kitchen again! WTH!) Sigh.

I wonder how I'm gonna live my life in the next 48hours. It's the holiday isn't it? Well, for Me not! I still haven't finished my TYS. I already promised Mrs Tan (my beloved POA teacher) that I'm gonna get a distinction for her. Sigh. I promised 4 teachers that I'm gonna get them a distinction. Hmm... except for one, Mr Justin. I know, even how much effort I put in English, a distinction is like a fairy tale. Crap, now I feel bad.

I guess that's for now. I wonder, if I can survive the next 48hours without my MAMA around? (=

"Remember, switch off all the appliances when You go out!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home