ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I killed My wife!

WOAH! Today was English Paper!

I really had a hard time doing My paper 1. My hands were shaking through out the paper. Okay, Shut Up! Don't laugh!
I got to admit, my tables were shaking. Don't get Me wrong, there wasn't any earthquakes. Just that, My hands refused to stop shaking! The female candidate who was sitting in front of Me, was laughing at Me! Nevermine, it's okay. As long as it bring joy to others, I'm okay with it.
Thankfully, amidst that complication, I managed to finish the paper. I finished My Compo right on the dot. Phew . It's not totally crazy lah, it's called daring! No... I take back my word. It's called Stupid!

Okay, overall I wasted 9 foolscap-papers, writing junks! Other candidates took at most 6 foolscap-papers while I, N-I-N-E! Samuel was in disbelieved when I asked for three additional paper. And not to forger, the invigilator was in disbelieved too! I could see from her face (the invigilator was a lady). She looked at Me very unconvincing, as though I was the only one asking for extra papers. Totally not cool.

Now, there's a buggy feeling. Did I write enough? Did I go out of point? Will the marker be impressed with my junk?

I chose the title "Greed". I wrote an account about my huge loses in the market that resulted in Me losing everything and including my wife. Yah, I had a wife! So let skip all the rubbish and go to the ending... I killed My wife!

L1R5... I have a feeling I'm gonna messed my prelim record! Not cool.

I take my leave now and continue to remain disappear...


"Anyone still holding on to the answer script?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home