ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The List Adds on...

Hey!

Well, I'm still alive.(For now) Is that good or what? Everything in the house is still intact and in good condition. My mom kept calling and checking on Me at every alternate hours. Not that she was worried about Me, just that she feared something bad would happen to the house. So yah, She is more worried about the house, rather than her son! Now I'm hurt sia. Hahah. Just kidding...

On a not so brighter note... I think the list 'I-really-want-to-kill-Iszwan' keep goes on! There was a misunderstanding between Me and Hernani, I guess. That's cool. Thank You for the criticism. Well, that just shows how stupid I am. Right? There's no denying my idiocy. I'm not being sarcastic. Just being positive, that's all. I bet She thinks I'm a Jerk and freaking lunatic. And again, I'm sorry. I will disappear...

On the other hand, the main reason that I was able to survive without My parents around was that, I spent my weekend with my cousins. It was Kak Liyana's birthday! Mak Nah placed a reservation at Hjh Maimonah restaurant. And yah, Hjh Maimonah has nothing to do with Siti Fatimah! . Mak Nah asked Me to bring a few friends along, buat lebih meriah lah. So I called everyone who came into my mind. Needless to say, everyone was busy! Iman is getting a job siah! Nelson already got one.





Nelson keeps telling Me that, he's not going to do well! What siah, don't scare Me laa. Like KH's nick... 'Enjoy Now, Cry later'. Okay, thats not helping!
So yah, I've done Physic TYS! But, there's a little (just tiny-winnie) problem. The TYS doesn't come with an answer booklet! So I really don't know (What the fcuk!) the section B answers. Lets just say, I follow my Damn instinct, or is it stupidity? . Anw, Thank You Vina for reminding Me, at how stupid I am. So nice of You.
I guess I'll take my leave for now ,and shall remain clueless of the answer to my Physic TYS. And again, I'm sorry for the awkwardness and misunderstanding.




So Vina, do You have anything to talk/complain/argue/scold/bitch about? SEEE! I'm such a good friend!
LOL





"stop apologising to me. it's irritating and sickening."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home