ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just between Me and God

Hey.

As of now, I guess freedom is absolutely achieved! So what's next for Me?

Looking back since day one of 2008, I'm feeling a bit let down and disappointed with myself. I really don't know why. Just that I screwed a lot. Everything I did, it's not really what I had intended or in mind. Stupid would be a good word to summarise it. I'm playing fire with my life, I haven't got burnt yet. For now, I'm just plain lucky.

I really don't know what to say or to be precise, how to say it. It's like, when You know You should have done this but You didn't do it, because of some stupid reasons. And another one. When You know You can achieve it and it's within Your means, You however, failed to achieve it. At the end of the day, You can see the disappointment on those faces whom have supported You.

Yes You, Iszwan, You stupid idiot.

Daniel offered Me a business proposal, or in other words a way out for Me from this whatever shit. It was a lucrative one. I thought, finally, I could get closer to what I have always wanted ,and be more independent. Furthermore, it will keep Me busy for the rest of My holiday.

But I did the unthinkable. I rejected his proposal. All I could give was an excuse. A stupid freaking excuse. It's totally lame and stupid.

I guess I just couldn't escape from the fact that I have a problem. A problem, which is between Me and Him.

I need one last chance from Him, for I have failed too many times.

I'm losing my humour... or did I ever have one in the first place?



" This Opportunity may not be there again "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home