ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Friday, November 7, 2008

Retailers' Dilema / Who is in Power?

Would You sell those games and gain profit, yet deep inside You know it's wrong, but again it's too tempting.

or

Would You reject the selling of it and missing a great deal of profit, and You are telling yourself that You are right and not crazy for doing so.

Everyone has a choice.

Fable 2:The Game finally been realesed but it has a M18 rating. I'm tinkering. Should I buy Fable 2:The Game or maybe wait till I'm officially 18.

I find it lame ,yet helpless wasting my time on something that it's not essential. But again, it's addictive.

So who is playing who? I playing the Game or the Game is playing Me?


" I'm 17 years and 9 months, am I legal yet? "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home