ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

First step.

For once, I've made a decision. And I'll stick to it.

I always have problem in making decision. How I wish I could peek into the future. Maybe not? If I could do such thing, maybe there's no thrill to life. So God is being nice to Me. Everyday, I'm given another chance by Him to determine what the future holds for Me and change for the Better.

Thank God.


I wanted to buy a Bicycle, so that I can save $3 everyday to work. But My Dad disapproved and He threatened to cut my ____ if I ever bought one secretly. That shows that My Dad has little belief in Me. Or maybe, He thinks that risking My Life on the jam-packed road so that I can save $3 a day, isn't just worth it?

Well, atleast I'm saved for now.



"I think I saw this promotion at Holland V"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home